Obesity is an epidemic affecting more than 400 million people in the world today. It has an ability to cross national, cultural, and socioeconomic boundaries. It affects even the youngest among us. Obesity leads to myriad structural, physiological, and psychosocial disturbances, which in turn diminish the quality of life of the afflicted and threaten the long-term survival of entire generations.
Obesity causes or exacerbates more than 60 medical illnesses, influencing diagnosis, treatment and outcomes in nearly every medical discipline. Obesity medicine takes a comprehensive approach to the patient with obesity. Its organization reflects the recognition that the etiology of obesity is multifactorial and includes genetic, developmental, physiologic, psychosocial, behavioral, nutritional, and environmental contributors. Obesity Medicine recognizes the phenotypic diversity of obesity, including the variations in severity, age of onset, distribution of body fat, eating behaviors, energy regulation, comorbidities, and responses to treatment.
PHYSICIAN-SUPERVISED MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM
MedexClinic offers an exceptional three-step, medically supervised weight loss management system. MedexClinic is committed to helping you reach your weight loss safely and effectively. A combination of prescription medications, therapeutic injections, vitamins, and other supplements assures the preservation of your good health while you attain your weight loss goal. During your time on the program, you will have access to your physician and our clinic staff, who will educate and guide you every step of the way. Regardless of your reason for wanting to lose weight, MedexClinic can help achieve your goal.
OUR MEDICAL WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAM INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- FDA approved appetite suppressant medications, such as ADIPEX or PHENTERMINE, QSYMIA, BELVIQ, XENICAL (ORLISTAT) medications, If qualified.
- VITAMIN B-12 shots (increase body metabolism, gives energy)
- LIPO super shots (combination shots, contains Vitamin B-12, Vitamin B6, Methionine, Inositol, Choline & L-Carnitine). These shots gives you energy, increase your body metabolism and helps with fat metabolism). The Lipo super shots contain L-Carnitine, which is a potent fat burner because it is responsible for the transport of fats into the cells to be used for energy in the body. By raising the level of muscle Carnitine, you support the fat burning process, and because your body becomes more efficient at processing fuel, it will increase your energy levels. Elevating carnitine will also improve physical performance by burning more fat, sparing glycogen, clearing muscle lactate, and increasing anabolic hormone response.
- Diet &Exercise Counseling.
- KETOGENIC DIET plan for weight loss
- MODIFIED KETOGENIC DIET
If you meet the criteria for prescription weight-loss drugs, your doctor will evaluate the potential benefits against the possible risks of taking the medicine.
As you consider weight-loss drugs, make sure that you make every effort to:
- Change your eating habits
- Adjust any other lifestyle factors that have contributed to your excess weight.
Weight-loss drugs aren’t the easy answer to weight loss, but they can be a useful tool to help you make the necessary diet and lifestyle changes.